Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ancient Hindu Wisdom...

I've been a bit concerned that I have no edge... no advantage in this bracketology science. The commissioner has hinted that divine intervention was desired, but then thought better of... then it hit me! India is home to many ancient wisdoms... older than most other world cultures. I sought my own gurus--the ancient art of Mehendi.
Some people look to the stars for their future and direction... I just went to the local market. I was a bit mystified when the designs were not symmetrical, in fact they didn't even come close to looking similar to each other, but then I noticed the odd orange slice shape on my right arm. Wait... it's not an orange slice... it's..... it's a BASKETBALL! It's fate... it's KARMA! Despite my lack of bracketology prowess in the past, I have a feeling this will be a good year for me.

5 comments:

condiefamily said...

May I suggest you lay off the incense? Sounds like the air quality in India is beginning to affect you...

condiefamily said...

I thought this was a file picture off the internet until I saw the tungsten ring on your finger-is this really your arms Ange? Fabulous! Is this in prep for the Holy holiday? Is it henna...tell me more!

condiefamily said...

You'll have to forgive my english-I'm a southerner and it is showing...I should have asked..."Are these really your arms Ange?"

Leenz said...

is those really them there your arms?

Ange said...

Them thar is my arms! I had it done for the "Night Under the Stars" event last Saturday, but it was prophetic. The basketball is for real! Gotta love it!